Meals of Hope
A Unique Membership Mix
Join Summit Rotary Club
2017 Grant Request Form
Starmount Forest Country Club
1 Sam Snead Drive, Greensboro, NC 27410
Meetings are held each Friday at 12:30pm (lunch starts at 12:00pm)
1. Club Public Relations/Communications Committee:
"Letting the world know about all we are doing"
• Social Media
2. Club Administration Committee:
"Making sure we have fun, informative, meetings and events"
• Attendance/Sgt at Arms
• Health & Happiness
• Sports Promotion
• Family of Rotary
• Rotary Moment
• District Conference
3. Club Finance Committee:
"Harnessing our members' resources to do good in the world"
• Rotary Grants
• Rotary Foundation
• Paul Harris Fellows
• Polio Plus
• Summit Foundation
• Fund Raising
4. Club Service Projects Committee:
"Improving peoples' lives, both at home and around the world"
• New Generations: Rotaract, Interact, RYLA, Rotary Youth Exchange, Drug Prevention/RAD, Literacy, McKnight Scholarships, Youth Recognition
• Community Service: Bell House, Big Sweep, Project Rebuild, Salvation Army Bell Ringers, Meals of Hope
• Vocational Service: Shadows Day
• International Service: Refugees, International Project
5. Club Membership Committee:
"Attracting creative, service-minded individuals to join us in making the world a better place"
6. Leadership Development Committee:
"Identifying, nurturing and developing the many talents of Summit Rotarians"
If you are a member interested in joining one of our exciting committees, please send an email to: Laurie Scotton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
crafted by photobiz
© - ALL content copyrighted by Simply the Best Inc, and Summit - Rotary Club, 2009-15